BE His heart, His hands, His voice
Missions leader, we have tools that will help you:
• Raise missions awareness
• Promote your church’s Lottie Moon or global missions offering
• See how your church’s giving is making an eternal difference
• Inspire your church to greater missions involvement
This year’s theme is “BE His heart, His hands, His voice” – no matter the cost. Across the globe, believers are spreading the Gospel in the face of adversity and persecution. How can and should we respond? The Great Commission is for every believer,
Jesus has called us to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Him. What does that look like for your church?
Resources to BE His heart, His hands, His voice
NEW! Your missions leader’s guide in interactive format
More convenient than ever - all you need to promote the offering in one interactive PDF. It includes theme and Week of Prayer overviews, presentation helps to teach “portraits of obedience” like Lottie herself, fast facts, suggested products and more. Click live links to video features, photos, stories and other valuable Web resources.
2012 Lottie Moon Christmas Offering Media Kit
Most churches will receive a 2012 Lottie Moon Christmas Offering Media Kit. It will include individual leader guides for you, the missions leader, as well as for your pastor and your student and children’s leaders. Each guide will include a DVD-ROM with downloadable video and other resources.
Download Missions Leader's Guide PDF
Lottie Moon offering stories
Your offering dollars at work
Be sure to check out our Lottie Moon @ Work story site. See how your church’s offering is helping missionaries live and minister among their people groups.
Video features for your church
Our 2012 slate of Lottie Moon Christmas Offering videos include theme and music videos, feature stories, missionary testimonies and Lottie Moon-related videos for the entire church. Age-level video is available for students and children.
Week of Prayer
Visit Week of Prayer for International Missions to learn how missionaries supported by the Lottie Moon offering are partnering with stateside churches and national believers to BE His heart, hands and voice.
Other planning helps
- 2012 annual theme: BE His heart, His hands, His voice
- Missions leader quick-start guide
- Presentation helps: What does it look like to BE His heart, His hands, His voice?
- How missions is funded
- Lottie Moon offering products
- Ideas from churches
- Set your goal
- Bulletin announcements
- Last-minute Lottie
- Future themes and dates
Year-round resources to lead your church
- Check out video for use year-round. The stories are the same as the Lottie Moon line-up but seasonal references are omitted.
- Lostness in the world continues to grow. See a population clock.
- Promote prayer and giving with missionaries' own stories and reflections at Missionary Blog Digest.
- commissionstories.com, an online multimedia resource, is published by the International Mission Board to communicate the work God is doing around the world. You may also subscribe free to the quarterly tabloid, Commission Stories.
- Visit our missions leader page in the Lead your church section for other resources to help you lead your church to be on mission.
LMCO resources in Spanish
LMCO resources in Korean
LMCO resources for Deaf
Can’t find what you need to promote the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering? E-mail us at LMCO@imb.org.