Connect with missionaries
Actual contact with a missionary makes the concept of giving or praying for missions more relevant. Your church can become personally and actively involved with a missionary or missionary family and their ministry.
Your church can:
- Have a missionary speak to your congregation in person or by phone interview
- Become a strategic prayer partner
- Correspond with them on a regular basis
- Become part of their strategy for reaching their unreached people group
Frequently asked questions
- What’s involved in making a missionary connection?
- How much involvement do we commit to?
- How do we identify a missionary to connect with?
- What’s the best way to communicate with our missionary?
- Do we have to financially support this missionary?
- Can we develop a relationship with more than one missionary family?
- What do we do for missionaries once we have made a commitment to them?
- How should we pray for our missionaries?