Week of Prayer (2014)
While many churches observe Week of Prayer the first week of December, we invite you to use these stories anytime to promote prayer and giving in your church.
Scripture: Matthew 28:19-20
From a song stage in Sweden to pregnancy health classes in Southeast Asia, IMB missionaries find creative and effective ways to meet people where they are. And they are grateful for Southern Baptists’ prayers and gifts that make it possible to share Jesus with those who don’t know Him.
This year’s eight Week of Prayer stories illustrate how we are united as we join God in His work. When you pray and give, you support those who extend your outreach from your church to those without Christ. You become part of God’s story around the world!
In these Week of Prayer stories, you will learn how your support enables your missionaries to:
- help churches like yours partner on the field
- share Jesus through human needs ministries
- disciple church planters to take the Gospel to their own people
- reach people creatively through songwriting and broadcasts
- take the Scripture to a remote people in their heart language
- minister even in war grounds
What will be your part?
state WMU office.