Medical missions creates many opportunities all around the world to meet the physical needs of people and share Christ’s love with them.
If you’re a healthcare professional, church leader, a student interested in healthcare, or have a heart for medical missions, join us April 1 for this one-day Medical Missions Conference at Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio.
AT THE CONFERENCE YOU WILL:
- Learn about new effective health strategies
- Become better equipped for short-term missions
- Hear about Southern Baptist Medical Missions that cover the globe
- Discover service opportunities
- Network with other like-minded health care professionals
COST for the conference is $15 and includes your lunch and all materials.
CONFERENCE WILL BE FROM 9:00am – 4:00pm, April 1 at Cedarville University, Stevens Student Center Event Rooms, 251 North Main Street, Cedarville, OH 45314
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS about the conference, email Dr. Rebekah Naylor, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org.