We help mobilized Christians thrive and engage in cross-cultural church planting (CP) by providing training, equipping, and consulting. Our trainers/consultants have 20 years of cross-cultural work and training experience. They have overseen training for a group of 400 in Central Asia and mentored teams in urban and rural contexts. In addition to equipping mobilized Christian singles, they have experience assisting families in transitioning to overseas work, helping them navigate cross-cultural spaces as parents and married couples.
Mobilized Christians benefit from specific training for cross-cultural transition and leading an effective life within an overseas discipleship and church planting ecosystem. In addition to learning generic tools and approaches to cross-cultural work and life, our customizable approach means that participants also benefit from more personalized equipping for their specific context overseas.
Team Associates Training is designed for Mobilized Christians joining IMB ecosystems in global cities:
- Tentmakers and their Spouses: Mobilized Christians taking a job with a secular company but plugging into a church planting ecosystem and team. (Team Associates Training is for both spouses.)
- Volunteers, some Students, and Retirees: Mobilized Christians with a Christian company who plug into a church planting team.
- Activated Tentmakers: Mobilized Christians already on-site overseas with a Christian company who wish to plug into an ecosystem.
- You can learn more about what it means to be an IMB Team Associate here.
Times for the Weekend:
- Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (lunch included)
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm (lunch included)