Effective as of: May 25, 2018
IMB encourages its users to be aware when they leave IMB’s website and to read the cookie policies of each and every website that collects cookies.
This policy should be read alongside our Privacy Statement, which explains how we use personal information.
If you have any queries about the way we use your personal information or cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions in the “How to Manage Cookies” section below.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access IMB’s website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on IMB’s website for the following purposes:
- Access – We use these cookies to identify subscribers and ensure access to subscription only pages, including premium access.
- Performance – We use these cookies to monitor IMB’s website’s performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to track error messages, and to determine improvements to our website.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to:
- report usage statistics of IMB’s website, deliver advertisements on and through IMB’s website, and so on.
- to help us monitor traffic on IMB’S website;
- to identify fraudulent or non-human traffic;
- to assist with market research;
- to improve IMB’s website’s functionality;
- to monitor compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
How to Manage Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.