Sharing the good news with every person provides opportunities for them to respond and believe the gospel. Our desire is to find new ways to access the challenging areas where our target peoples live so that long-term influence and teaching can occur. This includes:
1. Training and empowering partners and nationals in church planting and evangelism.
2. Training university students to share the gospel, providing materials and opportunities to serve.
3. Providing tracts, copies of scripture, MP3s, MP4s, and CDS to share the message.
4. Meeting humanitarian needs of a target UPG – food, clothing, medicine, and scholarships.
5. Providing English and Korean language teaching.
Your gift will meet an urgent humanitarian need and will maximize gospel sharing in challenging areas, with a people group who have never heard the good news.
*The project was formerly called North Asia Strategic Projects.
From the skyscrapers of Hong Kong and vast plains of Mongolia to smoky rainforests hiding winding rivers edged by golden sands, the natural beauty and long history of these Asia-Pacific Rim countries testify to God’s creative hand. This vast region houses four of the most populous global cities, as well as the country with the world's largest nominal population of Muslims.
Spirituality swirls through cities and countryside like the smoke from temple incense sticks. Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, animists, Daoists and ancestor worshipers live here, comprising 851 unreached people groups who have never heard that freedom is found in Christ. Pray for divine appointments for Christian workers to share that Jesus is the way to peace with God and eternal life. Ask God to glorify His name among the peoples of the Asian Pacific Rim Peoples affinity.