My Opportunities Report
”Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.” Col 4:2-6 (NIV)
“Lord, give me more opportunities to share…more boldness in the face of them… & more ability to speak with clarity as I should.”
“And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ,…” Col 4:3 (NIV)
- Have you asked the Lord for opportunities to share each week? ☐ Yes ☐ No
- Did He provide you with opportunities? ☐ Yes ☐ No Describe them:
- What did you do in the face of the opportunities God provided?
“Now, Lord,…enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness.” Acts 4:29 (NIV)
- Have you asked the Lord for boldness in proclamation each week? ☐ Yes ☐ No
- Have you solicited prayer from others regarding boldness? ☐ Yes ☐ No
- How did the Lord answer your (their) prayer?
(…to proclaim it clearly as we should)”
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel…. “Eph 6:19 (NIV)
- In the opportunities God provided, did you proclaim the Gospel &/or speak truth clearly into the lives of those God gave you? ☐ Yes ☐ No Describe:
- Are you able to share the Gospel (in 5 min.) and your personal testimony (in 3 min.) in the heart language of your people? ☐ Yes ☐ No Describe:
- What are your plans to improve your ability to clearly share (i.e. spiritual vocabulary &/or Gospel presentation) in the heart language of your people this next week?
Have you had any additional disciple-making encounters where a person already believes and you are encouraging them in the faith? ☐ Yes ☐ No
Have you been intentional about getting the Word out (i.e. distributing literature, tracts, books, DVDs, other)? ☐ Yes ☐ No