I’m not a US citizen. Can I still serve with the IMB? (And what if English is not my first language.)

We desire to help all students from U.S. churches serve with our missionary teams. Although it is harder to send non-U.S. citizens due to international immigration policies, we will work with you to see if there are options available. Applicants for Journeyman (two years) must be a U.S. citizen or holders of a Green Card.

Have more questions? Submit a request