- Can I serve and still be able to live a sustainable lifestyle?
- Can my friend (or boyfriend/girlfriend) and I serve together?
- Can you use your career to serve on mission overseas?
- Do I have to be a member of a Southern Baptist church to serve as a student missionary?
- Do you have to be a member of a Southern Baptist Church to serve as a Journeyman (2 years)?
- How do I raise financial support for my mission trip?
- How do I serve in a culture that doesn’t value women?
- I am preparing for a career in healthcare? Are there medical mission opportunities?
- I have a disability. Can I serve?
- I have a special skill/interest. Can I use it on the field?
- I have student loan debt. Can I still serve?
- I need an internship. Are there opportunities with IMB overseas?
- I struggle with anxiety. How might that affect my ability to serve?
- I struggle with pornography. How does that affect my ability to serve in missions?
- I’m a person of color. Will I be treated differently on the field?
- I’m not a US citizen. Can I still serve with the IMB? (And what if English is not my first language.)
- What can I expect about the food where I will serve? What if I have a food allergy?
- What do I do if my parents don’t want me to go?
- What do I need to do to be prepared to go?
- What should I expect about living in another culture?
- What training is available to me before I go to serve?
- Will I be equipped to share the gospel in the local context?
- Will I have access to technology while I’m on the field? I want to be able to stay in touch with my family.
- Would I go alone or serve with a team?
Call us during office hours:(800)999-3113
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
CHAT with us during office hours:
Email us 24 hours a day. We'll respond as quickly as possible.